Collection of Information
We may collect and store any personal information you enter on our website or while using our service, including your name, address, email address, phone number, payment method information, and any information about yourself, activities, and interests that you enter while using our service.
Information like your IP address, device ID, browser type, language, access times, referring website address, and the content of any undeleted cookies from us in your browser may also be collected automatically.
Third party advertising companies and service providers may also collect information from our users about their interaction with advertisements posted on our site. We will never provide personal information to third parties.
Cookies are small data files that are transferred to your computer’s hard disk. Like many websites, we use “cookie” technology to collect additional website usage data and to improve SugarMomma.app, but we do not require cookies for many parts of our App such as searching and looking at public User profiles or lists.
The cookies we collect enable us to learn how people interact with SugarMomma.app, which in turn helps us make a better product for you. Cookies store information about your website visits and can recognise you and your preferences each time you visit SugarMomma.app, helping us provide a better service.
If for any reason you decide that you do not want all of your SugarMomma.app activities to be stored you may set your browser and mobile settings to block cookies and local storage devices. Please remember that if you do so, you may not be able to access all of the features SugarMomma.app offers.
How We Use Collected Information
SugarMomma.app may collect and use a User’s personal information for the following purposes:
to deliver and improve our products and services, and manage our business;
to manage your account and provide you with customer support;
to perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our or others’ products, services, or content;
to communicate with you by email, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile devices about products or services that may be of interest to you either from us or other third parties;
to develop, display, and track content and advertising tailored to your interests on our Service and other sites, including providing our advertisements to you when you visit other sites;
for website or mobile application analytics;
to verify your eligibility and deliver prizes in connection with contests and sweepstakes;
to perform functions or services as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
With Whom We Share Your Information
- Disclosure to Your Matches: As an integral part of providing the SugarMomma.app service, we will disclose your profile information to your matches. Photos and other profile information posted by you will be available to subscribers that are matched with you. We may also make features available enabling your matches to share your profile information, including photos, with members of their social network(s). We never share your contact information with your matches.
- Disclosure By Law: You acknowledge and agree that we may disclose information you provide if required to do so by law, at the request of a third party, or if we, in our sole discretion, believe that disclosure is reasonable to comply with the law, requests or orders from law enforcement, or any legal process (whether or not such disclosure is required by applicable law); protect or defend SugarMomma.app's, or a third party's, rights or property; or protect someone's health or safety, such as when harm or violence against any person (including you) is threatened.
- Disclosure to Protect Abuse Victims: Notwithstanding any other provision of this privacy statement or our Terms of Service, we reserve the right, but have no obligation, to disclose any information that you submit to the Services, if in our sole opinion, we suspect or have reason to suspect, that the information involves a party who may be the victim of abuse in any form. Abuse may include, without limitation, elder abuse, child abuse, spousal abuse, neglect, or domestic violence. Information may be disclosed to authorities that we, in our sole discretion, deem appropriate to handle such disclosure. Appropriate authorities may include, without limitation, law enforcement agencies, child protection agencies, or court officials. You hereby acknowledge and agree that we are permitted to make such disclosure.
- Disclosure to Trusted Third Parties by Us: We may share your non-PII with third parties, but not in a manner that would reveal your identity. We may share your PII, sometimes in conjunction with your non-PII, with service providers that may be associated with us to perform functions on our behalf. For example, outsourced customer care agents or technology assistants may need access to your information to perform services for you. Your information will be treated as private and confidential by such service providers and not used for any other purpose than we authorize. In addition, from time to time, we may share PII (such as e-mail or mailing address) about our user base with carefully selected third parties, so they can offer goods and services that we believe may be of interest to our users. If you do not wish to receive offers from our trusted partners, you can change your e-mail preferences at any time.
Disclosure for Accounts Payable or Collections
It is your duty to make sure that you keep your account(s) in good standing with us. If you have an outstanding balance, or if you dispute you payment to us with your credit card or financial institution for any reason, please note that all information collected from your activity on our website may be disclosed to the bank and/or collections agency we work with for the purposes of establishing proof of user's identify, proof of use, proof that service was provided, and / or collecting any outstanding debt owed to us.
How You Can Access Your Information
We give you the opportunity to modify personal information or demographic information you have provided to us at any time. Please be aware that it may take several hours for the changes you make to take effect on the public areas of the SugarMomma.app Service. We thank you for your patience. Please note that changing or deleting your information, will only change or delete the data in our database for purposes of future activities on the Services and for managing future communications from SugarMomma.app.
How We Protect Your Personal Information
We'll never share your personal information with others except through the following circumstances:
- Third parties that are performing services on our behalf related to your account or use of this website. They will only have access to your information related to the service they are performing for us. They will not be able to share your personal information or use it for any reason other than the services they are contracted to perform for us.
- For a subpoena, a court order, or a request for cooperation from law enforcement or a government agency
- To defend against legal claims or to exercise our legal rights
- In connection with the sale of our business
- To deliver or develop targeted advertising and report on your interactions with advertising
We may also use or share non-personal information or personal information that is in non-human readable form to improve our service or analyze the performance of our service.
We will always take any necessary and appropriate measures to protect your personal information from being accessed or disclosed inappropriately. But please always use caution when using this website or service and sharing any personal information online as we cannot guarantee your personal information, communications with other members, searches, or other information will always remain secure.
Information You Provide about Yourself While Using Our Service
Whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information on publicly-viewable pages, that information will be publicly available and can be collected and used by others. For example, if you post your email address, you may receive unsolicited messages. We cannot control who reads your posting or what other users may do with the information you voluntarily post, so we encourage you to exercise discretion and caution with respect to your personal information.
Because many users tend to use our service at different points of their relationship-seeking life, we retain your personal information for continued service and convenience purposes until you advise us not to do so. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we may retain personal information in order to comply with applicable laws, keep accurate records, resolve disputes, prevent fraud, enforce our Terms or other agreements, or for any other legally permissible purpose.
We require users to be at least 18 years of age. We do not intend for anyone under the age of 18 to use any of the features or services we offer from SugarMomma.app Services, and we certainly do not direct any of our content specifically at children under 18 years of age. We understand and are committed to respecting the sensitive nature of children's privacy online.
How to Contact Us